Apple will likely reveal new iPhones—and a new Apple TV living-room device—today at an event in San Francisco.
Here’s how to tune in:
- The event is scheduled to begin at 1pm Eastern time, 10am Pacific time, 6pm London time, and 1am Hong Kong time.
- Apple will stream live video from the event. It is already advertising the live stream link.
- There’s a catch: Apple’s live stream requires semi-recent Apple technology, or—in a new development—a specific Windows 10 PC setup. As its site explains, live streaming requires “an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with Safari on iOS 7.0 or later, a Mac with Safari 6.0.5 or later on OS X v10.8.5 or later, or a PC with Microsoft Edge on Windows 10.”
- Another catch: The stream isn’t always reliable.
- Many tech news sites provide elaborate live blogs, including photographs. The Verge and Ars Technica usually do a good job.
- Quartz will provide fast and thorough analysis. Stay tuned to our Apple index page for the latest.