Rivian tripled its losses in the second-quarter to $1.7 billion. The electric truck maker is under pressure to speed up orders’ fulfillment.
Johnson & Johnson is changing its baby powder. Following a string of lawsuits linked to cancer risk, the healthcare giant will replace talc powder with cornstarch.
McDonald’s will reopen its restaurants in Ukraine. The fast food giant’s decision follows rival Yum Brands’ reopening of its stores in the war-torn country.
BlackRock launched bitcoin offerings. Bitcoin’s price rose after the world’s biggest asset manager enabled institutional clients to invest directly in the cryptocurrency.
- Restaurants that survived Covid can't survive this heat waveQuartz • 4 hours ago
- The US economy is in a better spot than naysayers believeQuartz • 6 hours ago
- The US just broke its toxic boom-bust cycle for climate techQuartz • August 12, 2022
- Chipotle's $20 million settlement with workers is an indictment of the entire restaurant industryQuartz • August 11, 2022
- Black men are getting 70% of monkeypox cases in North Carolina—and only 24% of the vaccinesQuartz • August 11, 2022
- Sustainability is the wrong goal for businesses that care about climate changeQuartz • August 11, 2022
- Disney has finally surpassed Netflix in overall streaming subscribersQuartz • August 11, 2022