Wharton’s top-rated professor for six straight years, Adam Grant is a world-leading expert on creativity and generosity. The bestselling author of Give and Take, Originals, and co-author of Option B (with Sheryl Sandberg) he was...
- THE VULNERABILITY LOOPThe process of building trust works in the opposite way that you think it doesQuartz at Work • April 2, 2018
- POBODY'S NERFECTIn a job interview, this is how to acknowledge your weaknessesQuartz • July 5, 2017
- BE NICESteve Jobs is a Rorschach test: To be a good leader, you don’t have to be a jerkQuartz • June 29, 2017
- LIMITS OF GENEROSITYHow to say no to helping other people without seeming like a jerkQuartz • March 4, 2016
- SCIENCE OF GIVINGIf you want to be more generous, gratitude isn’t enoughQuartz • November 24, 2015
- SCIENCE OF COOLWhy Malcolm Gladwell’s ideas are so interesting, whether or not they’re trueQuartz • October 23, 2015
- CHECK YOURSELFTake this test before you introduce a colleague as your “friend”Quartz • July 24, 2015