Akshat Rathi is a senior reporter for Quartz in London. He has previously worked at The Economist and The Conversation. His writing has appeared in Nature, The Guardian and The Hindu. He has a PhD in chemistry from Oxford University...
- QZ&ADepressed by the news? Here’s how to alter your worldviewQuartz • December 20, 2019
- DON'T HATE, MITIGATEClimate resilience will come from prioritizing humans—not what we’ve builtQuartz • December 3, 2019
- The Race to Zero Emissions: Some personal news, COP25, Dark WatersQuartz • December 3, 2019
- The Race to Zero Emissions: sun’s heat, divesting right, biblical destructionQuartz • November 26, 2019
- HOT SHOTHarnessing the sun’s heat for industry could cut 10% of global carbon emissionsQuartz • November 20, 2019
- The Race to Zero Emissions: net-zero F1, boomer car owners, jet-engine limitsQuartz • November 19, 2019
- The Race to Zero Emissions: hybrid power plants, net-zero NZ, efficiency pangsQuartz • November 12, 2019