Dr Angus Hervey is a political economist and science communicator. He is the co-founder of Future Crunch, a Melbourne-based think tank that helps people understand what's on the frontiers of science and technology, and what it...
- IN OTHER NEWSThe 99 best things that happened in 2018Quartz • December 31, 2018
- VICTORYPrivacy shouldn’t be the price of progress. Here’s how to keep your data safeQuartz • January 26, 2018
- THE BRIGHTER SIDECynical people aren’t realistic—they’re just lazyQuartz • January 23, 2018
- ON THE BRIGHT SIDEThe 99 best things that happened in 2017Quartz • January 1, 2018
- BAD-NEWS BUBBLEHere’s a list of great stuff you missed in 2017 because you’re in a bad-news bubbleQuartz • April 27, 2017
- THE GOOD NEWSThe 99 best things that happened in 2016, from Ebola’s eradication in West Africa to saving the manateesQuartz • December 27, 2016