Anne Quito covers design and architecture for Quartz. Her coverage underscores the design angle of politics and business news. She is the recipient of the inaugural Steven Heller Prize for Cultural Commentary. A story she co-wrote...
- INSIDE-OUTRemembering the architect who birthed our obsession with beautiful office interiorsQuartz at Work • May 15, 2021
- CRYPTO CACHETMerriam-Webster has a succinct new definition of an NFTQuartz • May 11, 2021
- ON THE NOSEThe surprising business advantage of training your sense of smellQuartz at Work • May 6, 2021
- For modern workers everywherePermanent beta📬 The Memo from Quartz at Work • May 5, 2021
- MASS A-PEELThe banana-eating artist from Art Basel says the NFT boom is a blessingQuartz • April 30, 2021
- MUST THE GAMES GO ON?Tokyo says that the Olympics is proceeding. Here’s what athletes will have to do.Quartz • April 26, 2021
- WOKE SWAG-GERThere’s a Chadwick Boseman NFT card in the Oscar swag bagQuartz • April 25, 2021