Anne Quito covers design and architecture for Quartz. Her coverage underscores the design angle of politics and business news. She is the recipient of the inaugural Steven Heller Prize for Cultural Commentary. A story she co-wrote...
- PARALLEL REALITYDelta is experimenting with flight information boards that know who you are and where you’re goingQuartz • July 2, 2022
- CRACKING DOWNNew York City is trying to reduce subway crime by harassing beloved station musiciansQuartz • July 1, 2022
- BIONIC SPEEDS?Can adjusting font styles really help us read faster?Quartz • June 28, 2022
- THE CLINCHERA linguist weighs in on Ohio State University’s trademark on the word “the”Quartz • June 24, 2022
- WEIRD ARCHITECTURE PATRONAirbnb is giving homeowners $100,000 to build wacky rentalsQuartz • June 23, 2022
- For modern workers everywhereThe Memo: Perils of perfectionism📬 The Memo from Quartz at Work • June 22, 2022
- THREE THINGSThe three elements of a fulfilling job, a diagram by Ray and Charles EamesQuartz at Work • May 16, 2022