Aseem Chhabra writes on arts, entertainment, and social and political issues. He lives in New York City.
- GLOBAL BOLLYWOOD STARHow a reluctant Priyanka Chopra became India’s biggest crossover successQuartz India • August 2, 2018
- MEYER MEET MATHURThis Michelin-star chef wants you to chew on this: No such thing as “Indian food”Quartz India • February 1, 2015
- Actually, Hindutva was much more successful in getting films boycotted in the pre-Twitter eraQuartz India • December 23, 2014
- MISSION ACCOMPLISHEDThe only way Shah Rukh Khan can redeem himself nowQuartz India • October 28, 2014
- OPENING WEEKENDVishal Bhardwaj’s Haider shows the truth about Kashmir that India can’t wish awayQuartz India • October 2, 2014
- SOFT POWERThis guy walks into Whole Foods to market $7 mango lassi—and promptly offends another guyQuartz India • August 22, 2014
- BOXED INThese 4 actresses make a much better Mary Kom than Bollywood star Priyanka ChopraQuartz India • July 16, 2014