Brett House is a Senior Fellow at the Centre for International Governance Innovation (CIGI) and the Jeanne Sauvé Foundation at McGill.
- VULTURE REPELLENTHere’s why hedge funds will never be able to hold debtor countries hostage againQuartz • February 19, 2015
- REPUBLICAN GUARDIt’s the US that has the most to lose if Congress keeps blocking IMF reformQuartz • February 11, 2015
- The world should listen to Greece’s big idea about debtQuartz • February 8, 2015
- #Davosproblems: The financial crisis isn‘t over, and the inequality crisis is just beginningQuartz • January 21, 2015
- REPROFILINGA great new way for the IMF to help debt-laden countries without forcing them to defaultQuartz • June 23, 2014
- PARTY LIKE IT'S 1944The IMF is turning 70. Here’s why you should celebrateQuartz • April 8, 2014
- HAIR-RAZINGArgentina’s debt saga shows why we need a better way to deal with bankrupt countriesQuartz • March 24, 2014