Brian Fung is an associate editor at The Atlantic. He has written previously for Foreign Policy, The Washington Post, and Talking Points Memo.
- How Apple tried to turn the e-book industry against Amazon—and lostJuly 11, 2013Quartz
- Everything Gmail knows about you and your friendsJuly 8, 2013Quartz
- The US Department of Defense doesn’t want you to know how many nukes it hasJuly 3, 2013Quartz
- Our internet connections depend on vulnerable undersea cablesMay 9, 2013Quartz
- You can now friend Iran’s supreme leader on FacebookDec. 17, 2012Quartz
- Military strikes go viral: Israel is live-tweeting its own offensive into GazaNov. 14, 2012Quartz
- Why ‘netizens’ are so important for ChinaOct. 12, 2012Quartz