Brian Fung is an associate editor at The Atlantic. He has written previously for Foreign Policy, The Washington Post, and Talking Points Memo.
- How Apple tried to turn the e-book industry against Amazon—and lostQuartz • July 11, 2013
- Everything Gmail knows about you and your friendsQuartz • July 8, 2013
- The US Department of Defense doesn’t want you to know how many nukes it hasQuartz • July 3, 2013
- Our internet connections depend on vulnerable undersea cablesQuartz • May 9, 2013
- You can now friend Iran’s supreme leader on FacebookQuartz • December 17, 2012
- Military strikes go viral: Israel is live-tweeting its own offensive into GazaQuartz • November 14, 2012
- Why ‘netizens’ are so important for ChinaQuartz • October 12, 2012