Brooke Allen has worked for 30 years in the securities industry as a proprietary trader and hedge fund manager. His latest project is Q54Club.org, which helps guide a philosophy on business and life.
- Why you should fear dishonor but not shameQuartz • February 6, 2015
- TRUE STORYWhat the ultimate merry prankster can teach the media about hoaxesQuartz • December 30, 2014
- How to lay off good peopleQuartz • October 23, 2014
- COMME CI COMME ÇAThe case for being averageQuartz • September 28, 2014
- WEALTH OF ADVICEWhat I want to say to the richest kids in the worldQuartz • July 25, 2014
- How my life was changed when I began caring about the people I did not hireQuartz • July 15, 2014
- BE SCHOOLEDHow to talk yourself out of getting an MBAQuartz • May 26, 2014