Cosimo Bizzarri is the executive editor of COLORS Magazine.
- BUILDERSOne Italian city’s ingenious plan to combat xenophobia with designQuartz • September 14, 2017
- A TALE OF TWO COFFEESThe curious story of how transatlantic exchange shaped Italy’s illustrious coffee cultureQuartz • May 29, 2017
- INDEBTEDThe power of giving: how to master the evolving art of diplomatic giftsQuartz • August 1, 2016
- NOMENKLATURAHow Umberto Eco’s internet prophecy came trueQuartz • February 20, 2016
- SEA CROPSThis floating greenhouse may be the future of our foodQuartz • October 15, 2015
- WAVE THEORYThis Dutch kid is about to launch a system to let the oceans clean themselvesQuartz • June 25, 2015
- CLEARING DEATH ROWThis man came from Rome to show Americans why the death penalty is wrongQuartz • May 24, 2015