David Rohde is a columnist for Reuters, two-time winner of the Pulitzer Prize, and a former reporter for The New York Times.
- How the US and Europe failed James FoleyQuartz • August 20, 2014
- Economic incentives, not military power, can solve US foreign policy challengesQuartz • December 5, 2013
- There’s an epidemic of journalist kidnappings in SyriaQuartz • November 16, 2013
- Who’s to blame for the US shutdown? The news mediaQuartz • October 4, 2013
- MURPHY'S LAWSix things that could send US-Iranian relations back to the freezer within weeksQuartz • September 29, 2013
- This handshake would be the most important moment at next week’s UN meetingQuartz • September 20, 2013
- Putin’s op-ed is like his country: appealing on the surface but hollow at its coreQuartz • September 13, 2013