Devjyot Ghoshal is a former Southeast Asia correspondent for Business Standard. He will attend Columbia University's journalism school as a Fulbright scholar this fall.
- UPHILL BATTLEA tiny tribe in India stands in the way of a $1.7 billion project and a mountain of aluminum oreQuartz • July 26, 2013
- India holds the key to Bhutan’s economic success, and its failuresQuartz • July 20, 2013
- NEW AMBASSADORHow Japan is helping India’s iconic carmaker stay afloatQuartz • July 10, 2013
- HILSAA fish scarcity is forcing India, Bangladesh, and Myanmar to pick bones with each otherQuartz • July 9, 2013
- BLAME IT ON THE RAINMore people are drinking tea, but the world’s No. 2 producer is reelingQuartz • July 2, 2013