David is an intern with QZ's Push Team. He studies American History and Literature at Harvard. On campus he is also captain of the Varsity Lightweight Rowing Team and a staff member of the Lampoon. David's obsessions include health, music, art and sixties culture.
- LIFE FINDS A WAYThe Tao of Jeff GoldblumAug. 6, 2018Quartz
- JOE DOWNGetting your caffeine fix is cheaper at Starbucks than McDonald’sAug. 6, 2018Quartz
- RETURN OF THE BLINGThe hidden logic of Peter Thiel’s “Lord of the Rings”-inspired company namesAug. 4, 2018Quartz
- COME @ MEWhy you love it when corporate Twitter starts flame wars with regular peopleJuly 30, 2018Quartz
- YE OLDE SEXISTSAncient people buried older women with less treasureJuly 24, 2018Quartz
- UP IN SMOKECould the US-China trade war extinguish Juul’s hot streak?July 14, 2018Quartz
- GIVING IT AWAY14 more of the world’s richest people have signed the Gates-Buffett Giving PledgeJune 8, 2018Quartz