Efosa Ojomo is a senior research fellow at the Clayton Christensen Institute for Disruptive Innovation. His work has been published in the Harvard Business Review, the Guardian, Quartz, CNBCAfrica, and the Emerging Markets Business...
- USEFUL CRISISThe market-creating opportunity with Africa’s “non-consumers” in a post-Covid worldJuly 23, 2020Quartz Africa
- African countries don’t need donated ventilators without revamping their health systems firstMay 2, 2020Quartz Africa
- THE MAGIC OF CLAYClayton Christensen taught me patience, showed me love, then gave me confidence and hopeJan. 28, 2020Quartz Africa
- INNOVATE, REGULATEHow Africa can “entrepreneur” its way out of bad leadership and the vital role of innovationDec. 12, 2019Quartz Africa
- LESSONS FROM VENICEHow we build national institutions plays a crucial role in ensuring prosperity for developing nationsJan. 15, 2019Quartz Africa
- THE MISSING LINKInnovators are Africa’s only real hope for prosperitySept. 20, 2018Quartz Africa
- INNOVATE OR BUYFor African countries, innovation must trump our focus on tradeMarch 15, 2017Quartz Africa