Elizabeth Grossman is a journalist who specializes in environmental and science issues. She is the author of "Chasing Molecules, High Tech Trash, Watershed."
- OFF THE CUFFWe are surrounded by tiny particles, and scientists have no idea how they are affecting usQuartz • December 23, 2015
- What to do about the antidepressants and antibiotics in our waterQuartz • August 17, 2015
- METAHumans are endangering the most abundant animal on the planetQuartz • July 26, 2015
- METAThe biggest source of plastic trash you’ve never heard ofQuartz • April 1, 2015
- Toxic exposure could be causing a pandemic of brain disorders in kidsQuartz • February 18, 2015
- Plastic containers protect and poison your foodQuartz • October 17, 2014