Elliot's central aim of the research in his Social and Affective Neuroscience Laboratory is to understand how behavioral, motivation, and neural factors contribute to our success or failure work together and to help us strive for our goals.
- The internet is designed to manipulate you, but you can fight back with psychologyQuartz • March 15, 2016
- DO IT FOR YOUTo overcome procrastination, be more selfishQuartz • October 8, 2015
- THINK AGAINThe psychology of poverty helps explain why it’s so hard to escapeQuartz • September 25, 2015
- HOMO LIBERTUSStudying human psychology turned me into a political liberalQuartz • July 18, 2015
- MIND OVER MATTERThe one thing all people with strong self-control understandQuartz • April 8, 2015