Elliott Abrams is a senior fellow for Middle Eastern studies at the Council on Foreign Relations. His areas of expertise include US policy in the Middle East, Israel-Palestine affairs, democracy promotion, human rights policy, and US foreign policy.
- PONTIFICATING PLAINLYIn Cuba, the pope should not shy from criticizing the CastrosQuartz • September 21, 2015
- Relations between Israel and the Saudis might be thawingQuartz • June 10, 2015
- Chemical warfare continues in Syria, unpunishedQuartz • May 26, 2015
- A sad anniversary as Iran’s brutalization of Baha’is continuesQuartz • May 21, 2015
- Gaza and Yemen: why the double standard?Quartz • April 1, 2015