Elliott Abrams is a senior fellow for Middle Eastern studies at the Council on Foreign Relations. His areas of expertise include US policy in the Middle East, Israel-Palestine affairs, democracy promotion, human rights policy, and US foreign policy.
- PONTIFICATING PLAINLYIn Cuba, the pope should not shy from criticizing the CastrosSeptember 21, 2015 • Quartz
- Relations between Israel and the Saudis might be thawingJune 10, 2015 • Quartz
- Chemical warfare continues in Syria, unpunishedMay 26, 2015 • Quartz
- A sad anniversary as Iran’s brutalization of Baha’is continuesMay 21, 2015 • Quartz
- Gaza and Yemen: why the double standard?April 1, 2015 • Quartz