Emma Seppälä is Science Director of Stanford University’s Center for Compassion and Altruism Research and Education, a lecturer at Yale, and author of The Happiness Track.
- CHILLING OUTA leading happiness researcher says we’re giving our kids bad advice about how to succeed in lifeJuly 5, 2017Quartz
- TAKE A BREAKHigh-achieving Ivy League students often miss an important lesson about how to succeed in lifeMay 19, 2017Quartz
- TAKE A BREATHERHappiness research shows the biggest obstacle to creativity is being too busyMay 8, 2017Quartz
- LONELY ON TOPOur need to feel special is making us lonelyApril 19, 2017Quartz
- TAKE A BREATHERThere are simple ways to fix our frantic obsession with productivityFeb. 1, 2016Quartz