Evan Fleischer is a writer whose work has appeared in The New York Times, The Washington Post, Esquire, and The Paris Review, among others.
- TALKING POINTSAmericans can and should be learning African languagesQuartz • November 10, 2015
- Only Scotland’s diaspora can save the dying native languageQuartz • September 13, 2015
- TIP OF THE TONGUEThe Scottish accent is dying outQuartz • July 10, 2015
- STUMPED ON THE STUMPIn New Hampshire, Martin O’Malley kicks off an unremarkable bid at the US presidencyQuartz • June 2, 2015
- NICE IS A TOWN IN FRANCEThe UK’s new justice minister has some worrisome thoughts on human rightsQuartz • May 21, 2015
- A SCOTTISH SURPRISEScotland’s Nicola Sturgeon is the woman to watch ahead of UK general electionsQuartz • April 30, 2015
- Changing the definition of “cancer” isn’t going to be a cure-allQuartz • August 1, 2013