Frédéric Filloux is the editor of the Monday Note and managing director for digital operations at Groupe Les Echos in Paris.
- FAKE NEWS, REAL MONEYMore than 600 global brands are advertising on fake news websites—and they don’t seem to careQuartz • August 22, 2017
- THESE TIMES DEMAND ITThe New York Times needs to phase out its print product, now, and become a global paper, soonQuartz • August 1, 2017
- MACHINE LEARNINGThe media could better serve readers—and save itself—by putting automatic quality scores on articlesQuartz • June 28, 2017
- WHAT'S THE DEAL?Amazon paying $6,000 per user to buy Slack might make perfect senseQuartz • June 21, 2017
- KISS YOUR ADS GOODBYEWhy the battle against online advertising pollution is being fought by web browsersQuartz • June 14, 2017
- POLITICAL HACKSWe are not done with state-sponsored hacking—far from itQuartz • May 11, 2017
- ZUT ALORS!The odds favor Emmanuel Macron, but his task in reforming France will be incredibly difficultQuartz • April 26, 2017