George Parker has spent 40 years on Madison Avenue. He’s won Lions, CLIOs, EFFIES, and the David Ogilvy Award. His latest book is "Confessions of a Mad Man."
- The advertising industry has turned its greatest asset, people, into a commodityQuartz • December 24, 2013
- STIFFER MARTINIThanks to audit firms, Math Men are taking over Madison AvenueQuartz • November 8, 2013
- SECOND CHANCE FOR LANCEA disgraced athlete sporting the swoosh? Oops, Nike’s done it againQuartz • January 20, 2013
- NEWS CYCLEForgive me, Oprah, for I have sinned: The value of a rehabilitated Lance ArmstrongQuartz • January 15, 2013
- BP’s image will recover with millions of PR dollars and your faulty memoryQuartz • November 19, 2012
- Lessons from IBM’s near-implosion in the mid-1990sQuartz • November 9, 2012
- CLOUDY SOLUTIONIt’s only a matter of time before something else kills our internetQuartz • November 1, 2012