Gulay Ozkan is an Istanbul-based entrepreneur and founder of the Go Program for entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Why the future of Facebook and Google depend on academiaQuartz • December 12, 2013
- THE VALUE OF ASHTON KUTCHERArtists can do more than engineers to push innovation in techQuartz • November 11, 2013
- WATCHDOGThe Bitcoin of governance could be coming soonQuartz • August 30, 2013
- For the sake of its economy, Turkey better learn to embrace us “looters”Quartz • June 4, 2013
- KILLING CREATIVITYDon’t arrest that protester; he’s a future billionaire: The connection between free expression and economicsQuartz • January 17, 2013
- MOMPRENEURSWomen, want to have it all? Start your own companyQuartz • December 10, 2012
- Sponsor content by CadillacTurkey’s startups, used to uncertainty, gather in spite of threats from Syria