Hannah Wanjie Ryder is the CEO of Development Reimagined, an international development consultancy based in Beijing, and former head of policy and partnerships for the United Nations Development Programme in China.
- SIMPLE RIGHTAfrican leaders can try to take back control over aid with one requestQuartz Africa • May 18, 2021
- TIRED TROPESTwo China-Africa experts on the stereotypes they’re surprised to still be unpackingQuartz Africa • April 1, 2021
- AFRICA UNCONSTRAINEDWhat African countries should be fighting for in negotiations with ChinaQuartz Africa • February 11, 2021
- AFRICA UNCONSTRAINEDAn Africa unconstrained by a self-fulfilling debt narrative will rebound after CovidQuartz Africa • January 5, 2021
- AFRICA-PLUS-ONEWhat the UK can learn from China about running an Africa SummitQuartz Africa • January 20, 2020
- WHAT WE WANTAfrican countries want more “win” from the win-win, but China isn’t quite readyQuartz Africa • September 7, 2018