Harsh Mander is a social worker and writer.
- SURVIVAL OF THE FITTESTAn Indian cloth trader’s harrowing, 900 km walk home amid coronavirus lockdownQuartz India • April 28, 2020
- MOBOCRACYThe silent, irredeemable injustice of the assault on an Indian Muslim familyQuartz India • April 8, 2019
- RIPPING APART HEARTSMajoritarian lynch mobs are leading India towards a second PartitionQuartz India • January 11, 2019
- UGLY TRUTHWhen an investment banker and an MIT graduate lived like India’s poor on $0.39 a dayQuartz India • October 24, 2016
- DIGNITY FOR ALLDelhi’s homeless prefer to sleep in the freezing cold than in government sheltersQuartz India • December 29, 2015