Hilary Sargent writes about travel and other consumer issues for Quartz. She's the founder of chartgirl.com, is an investigative journalist, and has written for The New York Times, The Boston Globe, and Boston Magazine.
- CONSUMMATE CONSUMERNine things to do—right now—to keep your personal data privateMarch 15, 2019Quartz
- CONSUMMATE CONSUMERRenting a car is terrible. Here’s how to make it slightly less terribleFeb. 22, 2019Quartz
- CONSUMMATE CONSUMERProblem with your airline? Tweet at itFeb. 15, 2019Quartz
- CONSUMMATE CONSUMERHow to do Walt Disney World on no budgetFeb. 1, 2019Quartz
- VIP TRAVELAt some airports, rich people don’t even have to go to the terminalJan. 25, 2019Quartz
- TRAVELThe mystery behind United’s secret, ultra-elite airline statusDec. 28, 2018Quartz