Hilary Sargent writes about travel and other consumer issues for Quartz. She's the founder of chartgirl.com, is an investigative journalist, and has written for The New York Times, The Boston Globe, and Boston Magazine.
- CONSUMMATE CONSUMERNine things to do—right now—to keep your personal data privateQuartz • March 15, 2019
- CONSUMMATE CONSUMERRenting a car is terrible. Here’s how to make it slightly less terribleQuartz • February 22, 2019
- CONSUMMATE CONSUMERProblem with your airline? Tweet at itQuartz • February 15, 2019
- CONSUMMATE CONSUMERHow to do Walt Disney World on no budgetQuartz • February 1, 2019
- VIP TRAVELAt some airports, rich people don’t even have to go to the terminalQuartz • January 25, 2019
- TRAVELThe mystery behind United’s secret, ultra-elite airline statusQuartz • December 28, 2018