Jake Flanagin is a New York-based journalist who writes about foreign affairs and human rights.
- PARISArresting Dieudonné for “defending terrorism” is exactly what he wantsJanuary 15, 2015 • Quartz
- The way Obama handled Castro is a new blueprint for dealing with dictatorsDecember 23, 2014 • Quartz
- Ethically sourced iPhones are ruining the Congo. Go see the gorillas and help save itDecember 6, 2014 • Quartz
- Bill Cosby and the power of a beloved franchiseNovember 20, 2014 • Quartz
- Why India, not China, is a better investment partner for AfricaNovember 18, 2014 • Quartz
- The Roma may be just what Europe needs to recoverOctober 31, 2014 • Quartz