Jake Flanagin is a New York-based journalist who writes about foreign affairs and human rights.
- PARISArresting Dieudonné for “defending terrorism” is exactly what he wantsQuartz • January 15, 2015
- The way Obama handled Castro is a new blueprint for dealing with dictatorsQuartz • December 23, 2014
- Ethically sourced iPhones are ruining the Congo. Go see the gorillas and help save itQuartz • December 6, 2014
- Bill Cosby and the power of a beloved franchiseQuartz • November 20, 2014
- Why India, not China, is a better investment partner for AfricaQuartz India • November 18, 2014
- The Roma may be just what Europe needs to recoverQuartz • October 31, 2014