Jake Flanagin is a New York-based journalist who writes about foreign affairs and human rights.
- PARISArresting Dieudonné for “defending terrorism” is exactly what he wantsJan. 15, 2015Quartz
- The way Obama handled Castro is a new blueprint for dealing with dictatorsDec. 23, 2014Quartz
- Ethically sourced iPhones are ruining the Congo. Go see the gorillas and help save itDec. 6, 2014Quartz
- Bill Cosby and the power of a beloved franchiseNov. 20, 2014Quartz
- Why India, not China, is a better investment partner for AfricaNov. 18, 2014Quartz India
- The Roma may be just what Europe needs to recoverOct. 31, 2014Quartz