James Clear writes at JamesClear.com about behavioral psychology, habit formation, and performance improvement. He is frequently a keynote speaker at top-tier organizations like Stanford University and Google.
- YOU'RE WELCOMEWhatever you were about to say, stop and say “Thank You” insteadQuartz • February 28, 2016
- INFINITE OUTPUTYou can learn to be creative, if you’re willing to embarrass yourselfQuartz • October 8, 2015
- TRIM THE FATThe core factor of success is focus, and here’s how to get itQuartz • August 20, 2015
- BABY STEPSWrite 40+ books in your lifetime using Anthony Trollope’s 15-minute daily routineQuartz • July 21, 2015
- THINK AGAINTricks you can play on your brain to beat procrastinationQuartz • July 1, 2015