Jessica Love is a cognitive psychologist and science writer. She is the editor of Kellogg Insight.
- If these customers like your product, go back and try againQuartz • May 20, 2014
- Advertising yourself as a specialist can harm your job prospectsQuartz • August 11, 2013
- Why the most loyal customers write reviews for products they never boughtQuartz • August 6, 2013
- 900,000 people could leave the labor market as a result of ObamacareQuartz • July 16, 2013
- Happiness comes from intention, not luckQuartz • June 6, 2013
- The US housing market is rebounding, but that doesn’t mean it’s going to lastQuartz • May 8, 2013