Jess is a PhD student in behavioral science at Warwick Business School, researching strategies for helping people think better.
- MAKE IT WORKThe cult of productivity is preventing you from being productiveQuartz • November 16, 2015
- Everything you think you know about happiness is wrongQuartz • October 25, 2015
- Instead of following your passion, find a career that changes people’s livesQuartz • July 9, 2015
- 80000 HOURSThe complete guide to choosing a careerQuartz • June 30, 2015
- Business books are valuable, but only if you know how to read themQuartz • May 29, 2015
- Learning from mistakes can change your fortune—or earn you oneQuartz • March 18, 2015
- The one thing you need to achieve any goalQuartz • February 16, 2015