Jillian Richardson is a brand copywriting consultant and comedian. She has been published in Salon, Marie Claire, PBS Mediashift, The New York Observer, and more. If you shout her name three times, she’ll appear in your mirror....
- LIFE'S PURPOSEWork gives our lives meaning. What will we do when robots have taken our jobs?May 3, 2017Quartz
- THE FUTURE OF WORK?The frustrating truth I learned about co-working spaces after I was sexually harassed in oneDec. 13, 2016Quartz
- ROTATESwitching up your location makes you better (and more creative) at your jobJune 8, 2016Quartz
- STEP UPThe “bystander effect” keeps catcalling alive. Let’s train ourselves to take actionMay 6, 2016Quartz
- SLIPPERY SLOPEFitness trackers reveal the damaging pitfalls of the modern approach to self-improvementMarch 16, 2016Quartz