Jill Neimark is an Atlanta-based writer whose work has been featured in Discover, Scientific American, Science, Nautilus, Aeon, Psychology Today, NPR's The Salt and The New York Times.
- Three-parent babies should make us examine our instinct for offspring who share our genesQuartz • April 25, 2017
- Diets like Paleo and Whole30 are getting grains all wrongQuartz • November 22, 2016
- LEGACIESStop screaming at us about climate change–and start inspiring us to take actionQuartz • May 16, 2016
- FEAR FACTORWhy bad science won’t ever dieQuartz • January 19, 2016
- FOOD FADSThe gluten-free craze is making celiacs like me sickQuartz • December 11, 2015