John Samuel Raja D.
John Samuel Raja is co-founder of How India Lives, which allows public data to be more easily searched. He was most recently a journalist with the Economic Times.
- Why India did well at the Asian Games—a smaller medal tally notwithstandingQuartz India • October 8, 2014
- STOCK TAKINGIf you are a small company in India, you will have little success fighting a downturnQuartz India • September 22, 2014
- These 9 charts show the Indian economy’s performance during Modi’s first 100 daysQuartz • September 3, 2014
- GLOBAL EQUILIBRIUMAmerica’s shale gas boom brought Rajasthan farmers a fortune, but now it is being taken awayQuartz • September 1, 2014
- The hopeless odds of Indian civil service aspirants in chartsQuartz India • August 22, 2014
- RACE TO THE BOTTOMLINEThese four charts lend perspective to Flipkart’s ambition to be a $100 billion companyQuartz India • August 1, 2014
- NUMBER NIGHTMAREHow many districts are there in India? Nobody is really sureQuartz India • July 31, 2014
- THE OTHER HALFThese four charts break down India’s complex relationship with HindiQuartz India • July 24, 2014
- PARADIGM SHIFTHow Narendra Modi’s budget was different from previous governments—in 6 chartsQuartz India • July 10, 2014
- FIRST THE GOOD NEWSThe state of the Indian economy—in six chartsQuartz India • July 10, 2014