John Samuel Raja D.
John Samuel Raja is co-founder of How India Lives, which allows public data to be more easily searched. He was most recently a journalist with the Economic Times.
- Why India did well at the Asian Games—a smaller medal tally notwithstandingOctober 8, 2014 • Quartz India
- STOCK TAKINGIf you are a small company in India, you will have little success fighting a downturnSeptember 22, 2014 • Quartz India
- These 9 charts show the Indian economy’s performance during Modi’s first 100 daysSeptember 3, 2014 • Quartz
- GLOBAL EQUILIBRIUMAmerica’s shale gas boom brought Rajasthan farmers a fortune, but now it is being taken awaySeptember 1, 2014 • Quartz
- The hopeless odds of Indian civil service aspirants in chartsAugust 22, 2014 • Quartz India
- RACE TO THE BOTTOMLINEThese four charts lend perspective to Flipkart’s ambition to be a $100 billion companyAugust 1, 2014 • Quartz India
- NUMBER NIGHTMAREHow many districts are there in India? Nobody is really sureJuly 31, 2014 • Quartz India
- THE OTHER HALFThese four charts break down India’s complex relationship with HindiJuly 24, 2014 • Quartz India
- PARADIGM SHIFTHow Narendra Modi’s budget was different from previous governments—in 6 chartsJuly 10, 2014 • Quartz India
- FIRST THE GOOD NEWSThe state of the Indian economy—in six chartsJuly 10, 2014 • Quartz India