Jonathan Wai researches and writes about the development of talent, broadly conceived, and its impact on society. His work has started international conversations, and has been covered in Science, New York Times, Wall Street Journal,...
- YOUR ALMA MATTERSDespite the myth of the billionaire college dropout, most wealthy Americans have a degreeQuartz • April 30, 2017
- GIRL POWERWhat the world’s wealthiest, self-made women have in commonQuartz • April 19, 2016
- ADVANCED PLACEMENTThe US leaves some of its most gifted kids behind in education, because they’re poorQuartz • March 25, 2016
- HIVE MINDHaving smart neighbors could mean a higher income for youQuartz • December 8, 2015
- DOWN WITH JARGONAll academics should be required to take a creative writing courseQuartz • December 2, 2015
- CREDIT WHERE ITS DUEWhy is the US supporting all but its most talented students?Quartz • November 8, 2015
- STUDY BREAKThe most gifted students in India are outperforming academic prodigies in the USQuartz India • September 14, 2015