Joonji Mdyogolo is a writer and editor in Cape Town, South Africa. She is former deputy editor of O, The Oprah Magazine, South Africa.
- Why it’s time for South Africa to take down its wallsQuartz • December 16, 2014
- This backpack designed for poor kids does so much more than carry booksQuartz • November 2, 2014
- A new biography reveals just how sad and lonely Mandela was at the end of his lifeQuartz • October 20, 2014
- FERTILE FENCEHow a piece of apartheid history became jewelryQuartz • July 14, 2014
- WHAT THE CLUCKWhy cheap chicken is bad news for South AfricaQuartz • July 1, 2014
- TWEETS DON'T LIEEveryone (i.e. Twitter) loves the Waka Waka song more than Ole OlaQuartz • June 13, 2014
- BEEN THERE DONE THATSouth Africa’s World Cup advice to Brazil—and a huge Waka Waka confessionQuartz • June 13, 2014