Jordan Gaines Lewis
Jordan Gaines Lewis is a science writer and PhD candidate in neuroscience at Penn State College of Medicine.
- HODOR HODOR HODORGame of Thrones: Hodor probably just has a neurological conditionMay 2, 2016Quartz
- All the fun things that happen to your brain when you’re pregnantFeb. 27, 2016Quartz
- This is your brain on pregnancyNov. 13, 2015Quartz
- HODOR HODOR HODORNeuroscience explains why Hodor in Game of Thrones only says “Hodor”April 13, 2015Quartz
- SWEET TOOTHThis is what happens to your brain when you stop eating sugarMarch 1, 2015Quartz
- ACTUALLY...We only use 10% of our brains? That’s 100% wrongJuly 19, 2014Quartz