Josephine Wolff is an assistant professor of public policy and computing security at Rochester Institute of Technology and a faculty associate at the Harvard Berkman Center for Internet and Society.
- REALITY CHECKThe Equifax hack means it’s time to stop pretending Social Security numbers are secure IDsQuartz • October 3, 2017
- MAKE SOME NOISECongress will let internet providers sell your data—so rebels devised a way to fool corporationsQuartz • April 3, 2017
- All smartphone users should take away these two lessons from the CIA Wikileaks filesQuartz • March 9, 2017
- CYBER WARSAnonymous could hobble ISIL by hacking PlayStation consolesQuartz • November 19, 2015
- HACKERS BEGONEAre Microsoft and Google better at cybersecurity than the CIA?Quartz • October 23, 2015