Professor Landry Signé is a David M. Rubenstein fellow in the Global Economy and Development Program and Africa Growth Initiative at the Brookings Institution, distinguished fellow at Stanford University’s Center for African Studies,...
- The economic resilience of African countries offers a template for growth in a post-Covid-19 eraQuartz Africa • May 12, 2020
- How the France-backed African CFA franc works as an enabler and barrier to developmentQuartz Africa • December 7, 2019
- Nigeria’s Benin border closure is an early warning sign for the African free trade deal’s optimismQuartz Africa • November 3, 2019
- Vladimir Putin is resetting Russia’s Africa agenda to counter the US and ChinaQuartz Africa • October 22, 2019
- #VOTE237Cameroon’s contentious elections come at a precarious time in the country’s historyQuartz Africa • October 6, 2018
- BETTER BUSINESSAfrican leaders have created the world’s largest free trade area since the WTO—here’s its potentialQuartz Africa • March 27, 2018