Manoush Zomorodi is the host and managing editor of Note to Self, “the tech show about being human,” from WNYC Studios. Zomorodi’s book exploring how boredom can ignite original thinking, Bored and Brilliant: Rediscovering the...
- GETTING HEARDWomen-led podcasts take a risk others won’t: admitting they don’t know everythingQuartz • June 11, 2016
- TOO MUCH TECHSmall changes in your digital routine can make you smarter–and more saneQuartz • February 8, 2016
- EYE PHONEUnlock your creativity this year: Get bored, early and oftenQuartz • January 5, 2015
- Working as an Apple salesperson is a lot like being a therapistQuartz • September 19, 2014
- A SAFER SPACEThe internet encouraged anorexia but it can also be used to fight itQuartz • September 10, 2014
- JUST FORGET MEWhy Americans, like Europeans, should be able to scrub their online search resultsQuartz • June 25, 2014
- THE FORMULAHow to fight your kid’s math anxietyQuartz • June 11, 2014