Marcela Sapone is the Co-Founder and CEO of Hello Alfred. Marcela also worked in consulting and finance, and is currently a partner at the incubator whitespace.
- BOTH APPRENTICE AND TEACHERWant to survive in the new job economy? Learn to fire yourselfQuartz at Work • November 30, 2018
- PAUSE POWERTaking a break is part of your jobQuartz at Work • May 16, 2018
- UNPLUGGEDHow a “tech light” day helps my tech company be more productiveQuartz at Work • May 1, 2018
- VP OF SUPERFICIAL DISTINCTIONSJob titles make everyone worse at their jobsQuartz at Work • February 1, 2018
- What the world’s largest hedge fund can teach a startupQuartz at Work • December 6, 2017
- CAPTAIN/CEOI borrowed a sailing tradition to organize my thoughts as a CEO, and it shaped my company’s cultureQuartz at Work • October 11, 2017
- DEFEAT FROM THE JAWS OF VICTORYWhat Bodega got right and wrong about the future of the on-demand economyQuartz • September 14, 2017