Matthew Sedacca is a writer based in New York, focusing on food, science, and culture.
- LEFT TO SURVIVEThe new doomsayers taking up arms and preparing for catastrophe: American liberalsQuartz • May 7, 2017
- RED FISH, COUP FISHChina has fished itself out of its own waters, so Chinese fishermen are now sticking their rods in other nations’ seasQuartz • April 4, 2017
- “Sonic seasoning” is the growing scientific field that uses sound to make food taste betterQuartz • December 24, 2016
- GOING GREEN“Alligator pears” are China’s newest superfruitQuartz • December 4, 2016
- PUT A BUD ON ITFarm-to-table marijuana is watching your buds become browniesQuartz • December 4, 2016
- ASIA PIVOTAmerican football’s next big fanbase is ChinaQuartz • September 11, 2016