Misha Friedman is a documentary photographer living in New York.
- THE CRIMEAN TATARSPhotos: One of Ukraine’s most nationalistic cities has become a refuge for nearly 2,000 MuslimsQuartz • February 28, 2015
- The Ukrainian city that’s become a haven for Jews fleeing another European warQuartz • February 21, 2015
- PHOTO ALBUMPhotos: The people who thought their lives couldn’t get any worse—until Russia invadedQuartz • November 14, 2014
- Photos: A crazy 36 hours with the man who started Ukraine’s revolutionQuartz • October 27, 2014
- FROZEN IN TIMEPhotos: The ridiculous mansion that Ukraine’s president abandoned and is now a museumQuartz • October 25, 2014