Nick Tasler is an organizational psychologist and the #1 best-selling author of four counter-intuitive books on the art and science of making decisions and leading change. His newest book is "Ricochet: What to Do When Change Happens to You."
- PIVOTAL MOMENTSGoogle’s decision to fire James Damore meant choosing gender equality over freedom of expressionQuartz • August 10, 2017
- WHO NEEDS NICEThe scientific explanation for why so many CEOs act like jerksQuartz • June 27, 2017
- BIG PICTUREHow some people stay motivated and energized at work—even when they don’t love their jobsQuartz at Work • June 6, 2017
- ADAPTATIONA psychologist explains why changing your life isn’t as hard as you thinkQuartz • April 25, 2017
- ON THE MOVEThe surprising benefits of shaking up your kids’ home lifeQuartz • April 7, 2017