Inamdar is a freelance journalist and television presenter.
- I SPY A DRAGONFLYAn Indian startup’s “sharp-eye” technology can prevent Uri-like militant attacksQuartz India • January 16, 2020
- SABKA NAASHFive instances that bear out the BJP’s anti-Muslim stance on the campaign trailQuartz India • April 23, 2019
- STOCK-TAKINGHow Narendra Modi has almost killed the Indian mediaQuartz India • March 12, 2019
- OPINIONIn India, it’s the media and not e-commerce that desperately needs a Jeff BezosQuartz India • August 31, 2017
- THE GOBAL SOUTHBRICS’s New Development Bank plans to lend $10 billion in the next five yearsQuartz India • October 17, 2016
- CRASS OPULENCEEven Jet rentals and champagne tastings aren’t enough to woo India’s elite to Mumbai realtyQuartz India • July 4, 2016
- ALASTwo years in, Modi is not even close to being the Modi we wantedQuartz India • May 17, 2016