Nithin Coca is a freelance writer. Previously, he worked in media and public relations for the Sierra Club and he received his Master's in International Affairs from Columbia University.
- There is officially no hope for transparent oil development in UgandaQuartz • October 8, 2013
- Asia’s mega-mall boom is headed toward bustQuartz • August 27, 2013
- Malaysia’s rich natural resources are standing in the way of an Arab SpringQuartz • July 25, 2013
- America’s problem with unions means that the poor are now considered greedyQuartz • July 16, 2013
- PERILOUS GROWTHCouchsurfing’s downfall is a stark lesson in choosing profits over a do-gooder customer baseQuartz • June 20, 2013