Olga Mecking is a writer, translator, and journalist living in the Netherlands. Her writing has appeared on The Washington Post, New York Magazine, The Pacific Standard, The Guardian, and BBC Travel, among others. She has recently...
- BOOK PRIMER“The Myth of the Nice Girl” by Fran HauserQuartz • April 9, 2019
- BOOK PRIMER“Company of One,” by Paul JarvisQuartz • March 19, 2019
- BOOK PRIMER“This is Marketing,” by Seth GodinQuartz • February 4, 2019
- New research explains why moving abroad is the best way to find yourselfQuartz • April 9, 2018
- STRAIGHT TALKThe world is divided into circular and linear communicators. Which one are you?Quartz • March 28, 2018