Prashant Agrawal is an executive director at a management consultancy. He is also a contributing editor and money columnist for GQ India and an adjunct fellow at the Center for Strategic and International Studies.
- JAI HINDIWhy Narendra Modi will deliver his UN speech in HindiQuartz India • September 27, 2014
- VOTING POCKETThere’s a simple reason Narendra Modi will be India’s next prime ministerQuartz • May 14, 2014
- END OF A DYNASTYThe five real winners of India’s state election resultsQuartz • December 9, 2013
- Here’s one way to fix India’s sorry state of philanthropyQuartz • June 6, 2013
- SEXUAL REVOLUTIONIt’s not just kissing that India is finally embracing—it’s porn starsQuartz • February 20, 2013
- SELLOUTA radical idea to save Greece: Sell off islands like Corfu and LesbosQuartz • February 4, 2013
- The three questions Rahul Gandhi must answer before he can become India’s prime ministerQuartz • September 25, 2012