Walter Frick is executive editor, membership at Quartz. Before that he was an editor at Harvard Business Review for six years, most recently as Deputy Editor of HBR.org. He's based in Boston and is interested in economics, technology, and the future of media.
- ✦ The US Supreme Court’s hard right turnQuartz • July 2, 2022
- WHAT TO WATCH4 reasons Netflix should buy RokuQuartz • June 8, 2022
- SUPPLY SIDEWhat the Biden plan gets right on inflationQuartz • May 31, 2022
- IT'S TIME FOR SOME GAME THEORYA Harvard economist summarizes his class on monopolies in 54 tweetsQuartz • May 27, 2022
- ETFsQuartz • May 27, 2022
- ✦ Is the tech boom over?Quartz • May 14, 2022
- VENTURE TO GUESSThe best case and worst case scenarios for the VC marketQuartz • May 11, 2022