Rowan Jacobsen is the author of Fruitless Fall, The Living Shore, Shadows on the Gulf, Apples of Uncommon Character, and other books. He has written for Harpers, Outside, Mother Jones, Orion, Popular Science, Audubon, Scientific...
- TOOLKITHow to stay fresh on CrisprJan. 25, 2019Quartz
- ESSAYEven the strictest gene editing regulations won’t stop “designer babies”Jan. 23, 2019Quartz
- CRISPR HEADS TO MARKETHow gene-editing could cure your hangoverJan. 23, 2019Quartz
- QZ&AJohn Cumbers is the connector of the gene-editing worldJan. 22, 2019Quartz
- CHARTBOOKThe epic patent battle that determined Crispr’s biggest winnersJan. 22, 2019Quartz
- THE ROSTERThe people, places, and things driving the gene-editing revolutionJan. 21, 2019Quartz
- STATE OF PLAYThe complete guide to CrisprJan. 21, 2019Quartz