Sarah Labowitz is a research, writer and teacher on manufacturing and work. She co-founded the Center for Business and Human Rights at NYU Stern School of Business and is a fellow of the Truman National Security Project.
- CONSCIOUS CONSUMERISM“We have one eye open and one eye closed”: The dirty labor secrets of fast fashionQuartz • April 24, 2017
- THINKING AHEADCan Bangladesh’s garment industry ever be safe and sustainable?Quartz India • December 11, 2015
- BLIGHTEDBangladesh can look to this unlikely place to fix its garment sectorQuartz • July 25, 2014
- CHAIN REACTIONH&M has given suppliers a major incentive to actually pay workers moreQuartz • December 4, 2013
- The $250 million commitment to Bangladesh’s factories misses the pointQuartz • July 19, 2013