Sarah Labowitz is a research, writer and teacher on manufacturing and work. She co-founded the Center for Business and Human Rights at NYU Stern School of Business and is a fellow of the Truman National Security Project.
- CONSCIOUS CONSUMERISM“We have one eye open and one eye closed”: The dirty labor secrets of fast fashionApril 24, 2017 • Quartz
- THINKING AHEADCan Bangladesh’s garment industry ever be safe and sustainable?December 11, 2015 • Quartz
- BLIGHTEDBangladesh can look to this unlikely place to fix its garment sectorJuly 25, 2014 • Quartz
- CHAIN REACTIONH&M has given suppliers a major incentive to actually pay workers moreDecember 4, 2013 • Quartz
- The $250 million commitment to Bangladesh’s factories misses the pointJuly 19, 2013 • Quartz